- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time”
- This facility is only for persons holding a valid credit card / debit card / net banking account. Transactions cannot be made using a third party credit card / debit card / net banking account.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A recent Government notification requires guests to present proof of identity at the time of check-in. Guests are requested to carry with them the required document during their travel. Kindly carry the copy of the confirmation e-mail statement and produce it at the front office along with the credit card / debit card through which the booking was made. The credit card is only to be produced for verification purposes only. However, a credit card or cash deposit is required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Rates are subject to 5% Luxury Tax. Effective 1st April, 2012, service tax of 6.18% will be levied. Additional fees and taxes may be applicable as per services/Plan used and as per any change in Government Policy of Taxation. The Palace on Ganges reserves the right to change the room rates and polices without giving any prior notice.
- Please do not skip any details but submit all the information as required, including the contact details, telephone/ mobile numbers and e-mail ID’s for communication purpose. The hotel reserves the right to refuse the booking / cancel the reservation / not honor the reservation, due to lack of proper data/credentials.
- Check-in time is 1400 hours and check-out time is 1200 noon. However, should there be an early arrival or a late departure, the hotel will provide accommodation, subject to availability. A guaranteed reservation assures a room even in the case of late check-in (before 6:00 pm).
- Early arrival in the day with immediate access to the room, requires reservation from the prior night to guarantee immediate access. Similarly, for late departures, reservation of an additional night to guarantee access until check-out. Without reservation, bags may be stored for a stipulated period, as decided by the management.
- In the event of an early departure, the hotel reserves the right to charge for the entire duration of stay.
- All online bookings require a valid credit card or debit card to guarantee the reservation. All major credit cards and debit cards are accepted.
- The bookings shall always be treated as online request until a confirmation e-mail from the hotel in received. Please check the details in the Confirmation e-mail statement, and ensure that the same is in order. Any discrepancy in the same is to be intimated immediately to the hotel reservations. The hotel reserves the right not to entertain any amendments / rectifications later.
- The confirmation statement received by e-mail is to be carried and is required to be produced at the time of check-in at the hotel along with the credit card / debit card through which the booking was made. The credit card is only to be produced for verification purposes only.
- By using this online reservation booking engine, it is implied that the website terms and conditions and online reservations terms and conditions have been read, understood and agreed to; legally binding.
- All disputes are subject to Lucknow jurisdiction only and Laws of Republic of India will prevail.
Children under 12 years may be accommodated in the same room as parents at no extra cost. No child less than 18 yrs age can be allowed to stay alone in the hotel. If an extra bed is required, the same would be provided at an additional cost.
- Standard room maximum occupancy can be upto 2 adults only or 1 Adult & 1 child. Executive room maximum occupancy can be upto 2 adults 1 child or 3 adults. Suite room maximum occupancy can be upto 2 adults 2 child (Additional charges may apply for any additional occupany or services other than published tariff).
- Effective 2nd October 2008, the Government has introduced “No-Smoking” legislation for hotels, restaurants and all public places. As a consequence, smoking is prohibited in all parts of the hotel except in designated bedrooms where smoking is permitted.
- The Palace on Ganges will not be liable for any changes, cancellation, effect on the booking; loss or damage suffered or for any failure by the hotel to perform any obligations which is due to any event(s) or circumstance(s) if the non performance is caused by force majeure. By way of example force majeure includes, but is not limited to, war, revolution, terrorist act, closure of borders, epidemic, natural catastrophe or other causes that seriously affect both parties and other unforeseeable causes beyond the hotel’s control.
- The Palace on Ganges reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of the hotel Reservations, including its cancellation policy and other terms without any notice.